Total amount allocated for 2015/6
£24,180 (16 children) + £5,317 carried over from 2014/15
Use of funding to date as reported in the autumn term – total spend £29,129.
1:1 support with learning including emotional and behavioural support – £15,777:
- 1:1 tuition
- SEN intervention
- Classroom support
- Family support
- Drama therapy
- Bereavement counselling
Enrichment – £5,700:
- Enterprise club
Resources – £7,100:
- Outdoor learning
- Curriculum development
Individual access – £552:
- Residential trips
- Music lessons and instrument hire
Impact of expenditure
- 75% of the children who receive the pupil premium grant at Meadowdale do not have specific learning needs so our challenge is to provide enrichment and curriculum enhancement. Only 1 child out of the 16 is currently in receipt of free school meals.
- Of the Year 6 pupils who have now moved onto Key Stage 3 all but 1 achieved a scaled score of 100 or more in all three curriculum areas
- 2 pupils are also SEN and only one of these pupils has had attendance issues.
- 78% of pupil premium pupils who are not also SEN are at or above age related expectations. Of the 14 pupils who are not identified as SEN only 2 have been assessed at below the age related expected for their year group.
- We will have 11 pupils in receipt of the pupil premium grant
- Total funding will be £15,820
- We plan to continue with 1:1 tuition and therapeutic support as these interventions have had measurable results. We will also continue with enrichment activities, sports clubs and music provision.
- We will engage parents to ensure that we are fully aware of children’s interests.
- We will use a tool to measure the wellbeing of the pupil premium children.