Meadowdale Primary School is a member of a Learn Academies Trust (Learn-AT). Learn-AT has a Board of Trustees and Members who are responsible for overseeing all of the schools in the Trust. For more information about the Trustees please see Learn-AT’s website.
Meadowdale’s Local Governing Body works on behalf of the Trust Board in these key areas:
1. Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction within the academy.
2. Acting as a critical friend to the school; holding the academy’s senior leadership team to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils and the performance management of staff.
3. Assuring Health and Safety procedures within their school.
It is the responsibility of the Headteacher and staff to guide and advise Governors, implement the plans and deliver the curriculum.
Minutes of our Governor meetings are available in the school reception area for parents and carers to read.
- Lee MarchantChair of Governors
- Victoria CooperGovernor
- Sally GoodmanGovernor
- Emma-Jane ManleyGovernor
- Tony RuscoeGovernor
- Wayne SwinglehurstGovernor
- Anthony WatsonGovernor
- Kerry RodgerExecutive Headteacher
- Andy BlythSupport Staff Governor
- Nigel PierceTeaching Staff Governor
- Penelope HarrisGovernor
- Josie HarrisonGovernor
Elected in September 2015, term of office ends in 2019
Parent governor – elected June 2017, term of office ends June 2021
Elected in March 2014 as a Parent Governor, reappointed as a co-opted Governor in March 2017, term of office ends in March 2021
Co-opted in January 2017, term of office ends January 2021
Co-opted in January 2016, term of office ends in January 2020.
Elected in July 2015 as a Parent Governor, term of office ends in July 2019
Co-opted in January 2017, term of office ends in January 2021