Meadowdale Primary School is a member of a Learn Academies Trust (Learn-AT). Learn-AT has a Board of Trustees and Members who are responsible for overseeing all of the schools in the Trust. For more information about the Trustees please see Learn-AT’s website.
Meadowdale’s Local Governing Body works on behalf of the Trust Board in these key areas:
1. Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction within the academy.
2. Acting as a critical friend to the school; holding the academy’s senior leadership team to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils and the performance management of staff.
3. Assuring Health and Safety procedures within their school.
It is the responsibility of the Headteacher and staff to guide and advise Governors, implement the plans and deliver the curriculum.
Minutes of our Governor meetings are available in the school reception area for parents and carers to read.
- Victoria CooperGovernor
- Emma-Jane ManleyGovernor
- Tony RuscoeGovernor
- Kerry RodgerExecutive Headteacher
- Andy BlythSupport Staff Governor
- Charlotte MossTeaching Staff Governor
- Paul AndersonGovernor
- Penelope HarrisGovernor
- Josie HarrisonChair
Co-opted in January 2017, term of office ends January 2021
Co-opted in January 2016, term of office ends in January 2020.
Co-opted 6/6/18, term of office ends 6/6/22
Co-opted 25/5/18, term of office ends 25/5/2022